Feel free to e-mail us with any questions or to place an order. shicshoppe@yahoo.com

You can also head on over to our etsy shop to purchase.

Custom orders welcome.

First Year

Today is the 1 year anniversary of ShicShoppe. One year ago I set out on this adventure. Since then it has been the perfect outlet for my creative energy. 10 years ago as my mother was nagging at me to work on my sewing projects for 4-H, I never would have guessed I'd love sewing so much now. It has been a joy for me to share my love with all of you!

Thanks to all those who have supported me through encouragement (and purchases too!). Hearing the great compliments makes it even more enjoyable for me. Know that every item I have sold/will sell is made with great care and love!

May there be many more great years to come at ShicShoppe!

-Sally-

No comments: