Feel free to e-mail us with any questions or to place an order. shicshoppe@yahoo.com

You can also head on over to our etsy shop to purchase.

Custom orders welcome.

the VIOLET onesie set

Remember the VIOLET onesie?
(Isn't my little L just cute enough to kiss!?!)

Yes, it is hard to get any cuter than that. But we've managed to do it. How about a set with a matching skirt!?!
It is absolutely adorable!

The set is 2 separate pieces so they can be worn together, or with other items as well. Comes in sizes 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 12 months, and 18 months.
$18.00

What other fabrics would you like to see done in a similar set???

2 comments:

california smiths said...

Okay, just bought it.... I would be in soooo much trouble if I lived near you and saw this cute stuff on your girls......

Amy Walker said...

I'm your newest follower. This outfit is absolutely adorable! I have a plan to start an Etsy one of these days...need to get sewing!
amy
www.thecheapandchoosy.com