Feel free to e-mail us with any questions or to place an order. shicshoppe@yahoo.com

You can also head on over to our etsy shop to purchase.

Custom orders welcome.

Custom Order

This is the perfect example of how a custom order can work.


I got an e-mail from T, saying this...."So my little sis is getting married in July and her colors are brown, lime green, and tangerine. Would you happen to be able to custom make dresses for my girls in those colors? I love the Elle, with the brown sash, but looking for something more bright as the background color...what do you think?"


Of course I was up for it! I got together some fabric choices and e-mailed them to her. She chose what she wanted and ta-dah, custom dresses only her girls will have, in the wedding colors! We also did matching bracelets for the girls. I think it all turned out great!





Details: We did the ELLE style for one dress, and the KAILEY style for the other. We dropped the ruffle from the KAILEY and added a brown ribbon to match the other dress. T sent me the measurements of her girls' wrists so the bracelets will fit perfectly.

You too can have adorable custom dresses, skirts, and accessories. Just send me an e-mail to get started! shicshoppe@yahoo.com

-Sally-

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

Those are SO cute! I love that you custom make things... I will be keeping that in mind for any future things!! They really are adorable!

Show Me Mama said...

They are too cute! I am your follower. You have a lovely blog. Come and visit me when you get a chance http://showmemama.blogspot.com